|Does the proposal provide a reasonable and acceptable plan of activities against clearly identified objectives and towards establishing the feasibility of the project? This should include:
- a sound project-management plan, including appropriate risk and contingency planning;
- demonstration that the activities will be conducted by persons well qualified for the purpose;
- demonstration that the budget requested is necessary for the implementation of the project and properly justified.
- Plan of the activities
- Project - management plan
- Description of the team and budget