Founded in 1998, HELLENIC PETROLEUM is one of the leading energy groups in South East Europe, with activities spanning across the energy value chain and presence in 6 countries. Its shares are primarily listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: ELPE) with a secondary listing on the London Stock exchange (LSE: HLPD/98LQ).
HELLENIC PETROLEUM’s key shareholders are Paneuropean Oil and Industrial Holdings S.A. (45.5%) and the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (35.5%), with the remaining held by institutional (11%) and private (8%) investors.
A dynamic Group with solid foundations, holding a leading position in the Greek energy sector as well as in the greater area of Southeast Europe. The Group’s range of activities includes:
- Supply, Refining and Trading of petroleum products, both in Greece and abroad
- Fuels Marketing, both in Greece and abroad
- Petrochemicals Production and Trading
- Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- Power Generation & Natural Gas
- Provision of Consulting and Engineering services to hydrocarbon related projects